- FIJI WATER. I know hydration is key to . . . well, just about everything so I give myself points for at least carrying this around.
- LOOP WITH LEATHER CASE. My Tool-of-the-Trade. Always wished there was one for people. You would hold one up and see the true nature of a person. I guess it’s more fun figuring that out.
- iPHONE. Email, talk, listen, text . . . My Lifeline.
- PHOTO. My Inspiration. Grandson Zander.
- A MERE 152 CTS OF GOLDEN BERYLAND AND 18k GOLD. My Handy-Work. Have these on-the-ready so that I always feel pretty.
- B. BRYSON, “THE MOTHER TOUNGE”
Brillant read! You never know when you might have an unexpected wait. My Time Killer.
- RAY BANS. My kids bought me cause they think my $5.00 street vendor glasses are an embarrassment.
SEPHORA MAKE UP FOR PROFESSIONALS MASCARA. See below
- DIOR EYELASH BASE. These two are the dynamic duo for lashes.
- DAMONE ROBERT’S UNDER BROW HIGHLIGHTER. Damone Robert is the guru of brows. I am a believer.
- NARS LIPSTICK. Like a true Designer, this changes as does my mood.
- COLORED PENS, SKETCH TABLET. Must haves for when inspiration strikes.
- 8CT RAW RUBY EARRINGS, 14KT. Of course I fall in love with every (handmade) piece in my jewelry line, but these are special.
- KEYS WITH BELL. Ring-a-bling-bling! Could NEVER find my keys and now I can. My Solution.
- SHELLS TO BE CAST AS CLASPS. Some days these shells are the only things that remind that I live near the beach. Gotta stop carrying shells and start making more time to visit the beach!!
- “COCO” CHANEL PERFUME. My Classic. As long as I have my “Coco” and my 152cts of Golden Beryl necklace I am ready for anything! You would be too.
- TORY BURCH WALLET. Am very much a fan of Tory Burch’s design philosophy. My Designer Something.
- ALLIGATOR PURSE 1960s. Is there anything better than Alligator? Yes, vintage Alligator. I love this bag! It’s a bit Holly Golightly, maybe that’s why I use it everyday . . . That, and it compliments my pearl and dangling amethyst bracelet perfectly.